Community-Wide Indicator Dashboard
The All Hands Raised Partnership Council adopted this set of Community-Wide Indicators to measure the outcomes that affect kids’ likelihood to thrive. This interactive dashboard is designed to help answer questions that can drive toward positive change – questions like…
- Are racial disparities increasing or decreasing across the county when it comes to suspensions and expulsions? What about for individual school districts?
- How do third grade reading outcomes for African American students in my school district compare to other districts?
- Have post-secondary enrollment rates for low-income students improved in recent years?
- How many Latino high school graduates from my school district go on to earn a college degree or certificate?
- I’ve heard that high school graduation rates have improved in recent years – is that true for all students?
We invite you to ask your own questions. As you explore, note that some disaggregations may be omitted due to small population sizes or data availability. If you have specific questions, please email Amber Klingner, Associate Director, Partnership & Data Management, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students attending at least 90% of school days in kindergarten